The fundraising campaign for the “Emeraudinne – Ethical Jewellery” project will take place on the crowdfunding platform to launch the first part of the project, and develop an ethical jewellery workshop. The raw material will come primarily from artisanal miners.
– Purchase of a 3D printer
– A CAD design computer program for the design and creation of our beautiful jewellery and ethical accessories.
– Develop a simple and functional website for the online sale of our products.
– Management training and workshops (processing process, sizing and polishing of semi-precious stones) for artisanal miners in collaboration with the SENA Adult Training Institute.
– Purchase raw materials and provide decent wages beyond basic income levels.
– Travel and accommodation with our suppliers and direct partners in the mining region of Boyacá in Colombia.
– And much more…